Contributing to ScaleIO-Framework
How can I contribute?
The ScaleIO-Framework project welcomes, and depends, on contributions from developers and users in the open source community. Contributions can be made in a number of ways, a few examples are:
- Code patches via pull requests
- Documentation improvements
- Bug reports and patch reviews
Reporting an Issue
Please include as much detail as you can. This includes:
- The OS type and version
- The ScaleIO-Framework commit
- The storage, scheduler and container system in question
- A set of logs with debug-logging enabled that show the problem
Submitting Pull Requests
Once you are happy with your changes or you are ready for some feedback, push it to your fork and send a pull request. For a change to be accepted it will most likely need to have tests and documentation if it is a new feature.